I got a few things done this year:
Wrote a bunch of articles on independent games, designers and stuff for a government-funded magazine for kids.
Made Planeteri, a set of abstract pixelly pseudo-interactive visualizations for iOS in collaboration with Pixeljam, now published as part of the Pixeljam Octology for PC/Mac.
Made a prototype and got it picked by Adult Swim for a fully fledged web game that I worked on for about four months, about get it done.
Made Panoramical as a small prototype with David, polished it, showed it at Indiecade, got a great response, showed it at a lot of places, made an iPad controller and a standalone version, and is now our Next Big Thing.
Organized PLACEHOLDER, a local multiplayer independent games party, in Guadalajara. I’ve never organized a party like it before.
Edit: a few other highlights I just remembered:
- Freaking moved to a weird new country.
- Organized the Guadalajara venue of Molyjam, made a game about holding a hand.
- Made a co-op racing/drawing game prototype
- Showed a gallery version of my indirect drawing toy Lienzo Fértil at a local new media festival.
- I met Pen, played videogames and drank his leftover sake!